วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Xbox 360 Media Remote


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.3

List Price : $19.99 Price : $9.99
Xbox 360 Media Remote

Product Description

Control your console entertainment with one, easy-to-use device. The new Xbox 360 Media Remote controls the Xbox 360 Dashboard, DVD and CD playback, and media playback through Xbox LIVE.


  • Media playback controls include play/pause, skip forward, fast forward, skip back, fast back, and display.
  • TV controls include power on/off, volume up/down, mute and TV input.
  • Menu navigation controls include A, B, X, Y buttons, D-pad navigation, back and select.
  • Live TV, if provided on the Xbox 360 by your TV service provider, can also be controlled with the Xbox 360 Media Remote.
  • Features a high-polish top case and rubberized keys with solid, key-press feedback.


Xbox 360 Media Remote Reviews


Xbox 360 Media Remote Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
66 Reviews
5 star:
 (21)
4 star:
 (14)
3 star:
 (5)
2 star:
 (17)
1 star:
 (9)
 
 
 

14 of 14 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but where is the Green Button?, October 22, 2011
By 
Eric B (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Xbox 360 Media Remote (Accessory)
I like the look and feel, but didn't realize until afterwards that there is not a media center "green button". I liked that button on the other media center remotes because pressing that one button would turn on the XBox and launch Windows Media Center. Also, once you are in Media Center watching live tv, there is no single button (that I can find) which takes me to the main landing area of media center (pressing the back button a couple of times can usually get you back there). The "LAST" button doesn't do anything, but you can still use the center "OK" button to go to the last channel. MENU doesn't do anything either. Actually, pressing the MENU button plays the "you're trying to do something that is not available" ding...so I guess it does do something. Y and B do nothing in media center and X and A changes the channel up or down? I can't tell what the intended function of the remote is? Media Center or strictly XBOX guide? Perhaps it is intended to work better for the new... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


14 of 15 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable remote for the 360, better than the old white one, December 8, 2011
By 
John L. Miller (Redmond, WA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars 
This review is from: Xbox 360 Media Remote (Accessory)
I've had maybe a half dozen xboxes and xbox 360's, and used 2-3 of them to play movies off my home server, off my windows media center (as an extender), off netflix, and heck, even from a DVD popped straight into the drive.

Pro:
+ More compact, more solid feeling than the old remote
+ I don't have to aim as precisely to control my xbox with this one as I did with the old remote ( Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote)
+ works great as a universal remote for what I need it for. I *don't* need to change channels.
+ no confusing 'TV' mode, as compared to the old remote!

Con:
- no media center button. It was handy but certainly not required. Just a few more steps to start up the extender.
- no back-lighting on the buttons. Better know where they are!

I used the old remote... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


20 of 23 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Lame replacement for the old remote, October 26, 2011
By 
This review is from: Xbox 360 Media Remote (Accessory)
The Good:
- This is a vast step up from using the xbox controller to play movies.
- This is smaller than the old remote and finally matches the color of most other accessories.

The Bad:
- The channel selector doesn't work for the TV. This is used for something on the xbox instead. And since there are no longer TV and xbox modes for the remote, there is no way to use this to switch TV channels. At least the Input button works, so I can get to/from the xbox channel- but for my spare room where I have just a TV and xbox, I still need the TV remote.
- The backlit buttons are gone. And now that I'm using two remotes, it is more important than before to be able to see the buttons.
- The TV programming codes don't match the old remote, so you have to start from scratch to figure out which one works for your TV.

The Odd:
This isn't really a significant issue, but I've never seen a remote before that is front-heavy. The batteries in most... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 66 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น